HOW TO WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST CELLULITE
Feel free to ride on the back of our back-breaking research here, based on results we've observed over the past two+ years in regards to this topic. You wouldn't believe how often (and how desperately!) were asked - if we have any magical cures or home-made remedies to getting rid of cellulite. Fat chance...you might say :) BUT...we've finally gathered and assessed all our information - and it's time to divulge all that we now know on this subject...so listen up!
It All Starts with a HUNGER...TO LEARN!!! Engage Your Will-Power. Remember that True Change occurs incrementally...one step at a time.
Adopting this mindset practically GUARANTEES Positive Results!
So...before we dive into our 4-Step Protocol for how to eliminate cellulite, we first need to further understand - and have a clear idea of exactly what cellulite is and what actually causes it. Cellulite is the excessive enlargement of our fat cells - due to the over-accumulation of fat that we normally can store, causing what is called 'overstretch fascia' (fascia is the spider web connective tissue above the fat cells).
When the Fascia overstretches because of the fat overload, it splits the fascia passing through - making the fat visible through the top layers of our skin. This also decreases the mass of the muscle underneath the fat cells. Cellulite is also a sure sign of inflammation in our body. What causes it?
1. Losing and putting on weight.
2. Lack of Multi-dimensional exercises.
4. Menopause (Hormonal imbalances).
WINNING The BATTLE...AND The WAR!! 1. Obviously...Consider your DIET. The number #1 and most important solution - is that you FIRSTLY need to reduce the abnormal size of your fat cells and get them back to normal size, The only way to do this is by lowering the insulin, which is the hormone that controls just how much fat goes into our fat cells. Hence, we cannot fix cellulite, until we lower insulin. The best way to lower the insulin...is by changing your diet.
1. - Try cutting-down on excessive carbs, sugars and fried food. You know the drill!
2. - Start consuming high-quality amino acids
3. - Add more bitter-green vegetables into your intake like Parsley
4. - Start adding Apple-Cider and/or Vinegar into your daily dishes
5. - Start adding healthy fats into your diet like Coconut-Oil and Butter
6. - Start adding some cruciferous vegetables into your diet. Think Broccoli, Kale, Radish, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts and Bok- Choy...and NOW you're cooking!!
7. Even try to incorporate some intermittent FASTING in your life...and you'll be way ahead of the game!
2. Try incorporating some Multi-Dimensional Exercises...into your routine. Most gyms machines usually only provide two-dimensional exercises and believe it or not, are inadequate - as they don’t activate ALL 90 muscles in our lower body that NEED ACTIVATING ...if we are truly to get rid of cellulite...and get the results we're looking for. A few samples of Multi-Dimensional Exercises are:
1. Burpee with a push-up
2. Mountain Climbers
3. Jumping Jacks
4. Skater Squats
5. Plie Squats
6. Alternating Lunges
7. Lateral Leg Lifts
8. Side Lunges
10. One leg calf raise.
3. Demand from Yourself - Recovery and Sleep. Recovery is necessary for our bodies to FULLY restore. Sleep also helps to reduce our stress levels and cortisol in our bodies. This is very important and naturally goes hand-in-hand with reducing cellulite. Sorry to state the bleeding obvious here...but MAKE SURE you are sleeping well and even create a morning meditational routine for yourself...to ease your body into the daily grind of life.
4. Apply Coffee Body Scrub. Scrubbing your skin is actually one of the best things you can do - in helping your body to reduce cellulite. When you exfoliate, your skin basically gets rid of dead skin. At the same time, you also stimulate the lymphatic system and simultaneously increase your blood flow.
Furthermore, this process provides you with antioxidants, drains the yuk away - and even helps to break-down the fat in your body. Bit of a no-brainer really. We also add Magnesium Salts into the contents of our Body Scrub - all which work towards providing health benefits for your muscles and your skin. Magnesium is highly anti-inflammatory and even helps to reduce stress in your muscles.
I hope that you now have a much clearer picture of just how cellulite works - and how (with just a whisper of will-power) you can implement some daily positive changes, which will all ultimately result in giving you daily positive energy! All of this will be accomplished - just by following some very simple steps. Getting on top of cellulite takes a little bit of time, effort and dedication. Sugar, carbs, high-blood pressure, etc, etc is nothing short of serving as a recipe for disaster. Fix THAT which needs fixing!